Tuesday, August 08, 2006

delinquency

There comes a time when you have procrastinated something for so long that you are embarassed to even face it.

Rakhi is tomorrow- apparantly (I can always make it day after tomorrow with the us/india time difference ;-) )

I still haven't bought Rakhis or the sweets that I usually send. And this time, my bro has decided to be away from me in another ****** continent. I will probably be on time if I overnight the DHL for the 2 cousins in US- my my dear bro will probably get it a bit late in India.

hmm... its probably fine considering I am still waiting on my last year's Rakhi gift. (I haven't forgotten bhaiya so drop your hopes)

I will have to rush to the DHL warehouse- should leave now (1.5 hours to go to Indian street, buy rakhi, buy sweets, pack it, label it, drop to dhl shipping place 30 miles away)

( make that 1.25 hours)

Update: Vinit Bhansali decided to get on a conference call right when I was about to leave. humph. Plan B-> premptive strike- called all my bros and confessed. :-) Now I can send it out tomorrow. :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... Considering that I haven't received my birthday gift from last year you have no right to complain.

- Suramya

August 9, 2006 at 10:18:00 AM EDT  
Blogger EntrepreneurNI said...

nice try- ur bday gift is by YOUR request on hold. My rakhi gift is not. :-)

btw, it also accrues interest

August 9, 2006 at 2:08:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home