Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bhabhi and Rakhi?!

I am completely outraged!!

Rakhi is and has ALWAYS been the day when I get lots of money.

Now, because of my planned wedding in Jan, Vinit's sisters are sending ME rakhis.

Am I supposed to tie the Rakhi? Give money? I?
I- who should be recieving it????

It is not fair.
I never expected this.

Oh- and please don't come back to me lecturing about this day signifying love and not money. I was born as a girl after my bro to get cash from him on every possible occasion.

This is quite depressing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vinit Bhansali said...

Well, thats how it's done in my family. Brothers and their wives both get Rakhis.


However, look at the bright side ... once Suramya is married (IF) then you can get double the cash too!

Unless he decides to give the same loot for a couple. Heh!

August 10, 2006 at 3:53:00 PM EDT  
Blogger EntrepreneurNI said...

THAT is an excellent idea! I better find him a girl, soon!!

August 10, 2006 at 4:00:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its the same on our side... Dad's sisters also ties mom rakhi but this never made sense to me... and no one's been able to explain why this is so to me.

The even weirder part is that they also tie me rakhi... So they get money from both dad and from me.. :(

Girls have too much advantage...

- Suramya

August 11, 2006 at 1:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home