Monday, July 17, 2006

Hell has broken out!!!


Vs.



It has been extremely HOT this weekend and it is goign to continue to be like this for another week. We went jet-skiing and stayed in doors the rest of the time and were, thus saved from any temperature related maladies. What was disappointing was that after having endure such horrible climate, www.weather.com says that the temperatures are only running in the high 30s (high 90s for you non-metric people)!

I am from Delhi and 40c-45c is considered high there; Allahabad, once, even went up to 48c.

oh well, it was hot and I had fun Jet-skiing. :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was walking around in 34C today... After a long time, felt like I was back in Delhi... :)

July 17, 2006 at 5:47:00 PM EDT  
Blogger EntrepreneurNI said...

haha true. I would err on the side of heat more than cold.

July 18, 2006 at 10:44:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you like the cold?

m y theory is this: if you are going to complain that it is too cold in chicago, then you shouldn't be complaining about the heat.

July 27, 2006 at 10:45:00 PM EDT  
Blogger EntrepreneurNI said...

I never do! I would anyday take heat over cold. There is a tiny portable heater that sits under my desk to keep me warm. :-)

July 28, 2006 at 11:40:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home