Thursday, July 06, 2006

Starting point?

So much to say, so much to document; tough to give the acclaimed first entry to one simple moment.

My smart idea of the day: give 1 liner for each day and continue later in detail! (maybe not that smart, oh well)

Day 1: SF to LA: THE most beautiful drive I have ever seen.
Day 2: LA: Fun city, beautiful houses and salsa dancing on the streets!
Day 3: Azusa, LA: Hiking and Bungee *@#** jumping!! Much scarier and fun than expected
Day 4: LA to SF, SF: The most stinky road trip (Rt. 5) and lots of cute guys for Rima!
Day 5: SF: Tons of fun in 50% less gravity.(Edit: I'm being sarcastic abt the gravity- it was fun though)
Day 6: SF: The gravity must be way low here! (Muir woods and old faithful geyser)

---
Day 7: Tired and sleepy- I am very glad I own my own company.

:-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Anomalizer said...

What do you have to say about Muir woods and calistoga?

July 14, 2006 at 1:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger EntrepreneurNI said...

Both were beautiful!! I loved the fact that something could be so tall (and old). How did you like mystery point?

July 14, 2006 at 3:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Anomalizer said...

Mystery spot you mean? Daylight robbery!

July 17, 2006 at 10:30:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home