Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Restaurants:Fav 5

Just as I was about to start nagging Meg to tag me, my dear bro did. Ha! Now, I can list those restaurants I swear by! These are the places where I can eat every single day without getting bored.

These are not the ones where you would want to go on a date but ones where you should eat if you eat out every single day.
1) Rasoi: Jersey City, NJ; Indian; Ate there 3 times a week for 7 years.
2) Olive Garden: Chain, US; Italian;I love any Italian food
3) Uno's Pizzeria: Chain, US; Chicago Pizza; Love their Pesto sauce
4) Cold Stone Creamery: Dessert Chain; Custom Ice Cream; I could live on this stuff!!
5) Chipotle: Yes, Another chain; Mexican/ healthy; Love all the fresh stuff they have


Tagged:
# Nalin
# Tarun
# Sorabh
# Vipul
# Dipika

2 Comments:

Blogger Megster said...

Surabhi,
I didn't know you were a foodie, hence didn't tag you(: All those places you mentioned are great, although Chipotle is Not healthy- look up their nutritional value..

May 3, 2007 at 10:30:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Dee*pee*ka said...

I am not sure what this "tagged" business is all about...sorry just not a very tech savvy :(

BUT...I do love to eat.

Here are my favorite spots to eat.

1. Bon-a-Apetite in Deville,NJ: This is one of the best Deli near where I live.
2. Ichiban Denville,NJ: Anand and I have to have sushi every week and I am so glad we found this friendly place. Charlie, the chef has 30 years of sushi skills to prove the taste and service.
3. Mei Thai in Woodbrige,NJ: If you love Thai cuisine, you MUST go here. It's the real deal.
4. Tabla and Devi in NYC,NY. I couldn't pick between the both. Delicious Food. I would save this for a special occassion, as it tends to make your wallet lighter by couple of hundred.
5. Subway, chain in US, Canada. This is my 5 days a week lunch spot. It's affordable,they offer choices or healthier sandwiches and it's widely accessible.

::deep sigh::

THIS was difficult. You can say I have a special relationship with eating. Gandhi said,"eat to live and not live to eat". This is one advise I have difficulty implementing.

When you guys come back, we should go out for dinner :)

May 12, 2007 at 6:33:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home