Tuesday, January 02, 2007

...

Do you know the feeling when you are waiting to get up on a stage for the first time? Those 3 minutes when you can actually hear your heart beat? When someone could smack you and you wouldn't feel a thing?

Well, I have been in that position- constantly- for the past 2 days. I believe, the only time my heart dipped to 80 was when I was sleeping.

The problem: I can't take 21 more days of this.
The weird part: I am not the stressed kind. Or the nervous kind. Or the I'll-cry-when-I-am-happy kind.
The thought: I am the OMG-I-am-so-excited-that-I'll-jump-on-my-bed kind. But never this much.
The solution: O' married womAn, I need thee.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

many "stages" that you will now have to reach on to.. every time you shall feel that this is the first time.. I say this as I get ready to move on to a different "stage".. and am almost numb myself.. I need my mom!
Hugs to you..
Loads of luv,
Vini

January 3, 2007 at 7:52:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. And to think it freaks me out when people go 'tick tick one, tick tick two...'.

Well, on the other hand, the knowledge that your best friend's going through the exact same feelings should help :)

January 3, 2007 at 10:34:00 AM EST  
Blogger Vinit Bhansali said...

I think my state of *heart* right now is more of a I-am-happily-prepared-for-this and it-couldn't-come-sooner sort.

It definitely helps having both of us all excited and talkative, though!

January 3, 2007 at 11:43:00 AM EST  
Blogger Dee*pee*ka said...

This scares the Shit out of me and you know exactly why. This blog is not helping me get out of my commitment phobia.

January 8, 2007 at 1:24:00 AM EST  
Blogger Prashanth(MSP) said...

Exam time?

Butterflies in the stomach ..... a sure sign that evolution has failed! [:)]

January 15, 2007 at 12:56:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

how does it feel now???

February 12, 2007 at 1:38:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home