Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Of Bruises & Cuts, Winds & Surf

Living on the beach has meant one big thing for V and me: More Outdoor Activity

I can, basically, take my board and catch the surf , go jogging on the board walk, go for a swim in river (other side of the house) and even go for swamp safaris.
And oh!, Get tanned
Get bruised. And scraped.
Get Cuts. And scratches.

Its awesome!
I carry these cuts and scrapes with pride. As a reminder of those waves I caught.
The bruises, of the blocks I ran. (No I still can't run a lot)
The scratches, of the
times I fell.
They are reminders of the tiny victories in life which are not related to work.
They are reminders of unexpected happy moments.

On the other hand, the problem is that now, I have to wash my hair every day. If you know how long my hair is, you will understand my dilemma.
Well, Give some to Get more. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Megster said...

Sounds like you guys are having such fun! Pics please!!

April 19, 2007 at 5:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Dee*pee*ka said...

WoWERZ!!! That sounds like a lot of fun, as much I'd like to see you guys, I hope you decide to stay there. Have you guys gone parasailing yet? I also want to see some pictures please.

About your hair: perhaps you should just put leave-in-conditioner after being water for hours instead of washing it. It works for me when I swim.

Happy Warm Sunny Days :)

April 26, 2007 at 10:14:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home