Thursday, August 31, 2006

I might be allergic to pollen, actually

I tried cleaning up my laptop with alcohol swabs (which had expired and V had prohibited me from using them on wounds- but its alcohol right? How can alcohol expire? So, I use them anyways)

That's my laptop 1 minute after the clean-up. I guess he was right ( humph. )








On the better side, I think I am not allergic to dust but to pollens! A good friend had brought over flowers a week back- which had been sitting in front of my desk for a while. I think they are the cause of my anguish.

Also, Diet Coke ( which I hate) is helping relieve me of the symptoms. Maybe I should patent the idea.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vinit Bhansali said...

Or, might be it´s the fact that you moved the flowers away that helped instead of the Diet Coke.

August 31, 2006 at 3:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger EntrepreneurNI said...

Fine. Mr. know-it-all.
(There goes my aspirations to be a detective)

August 31, 2006 at 4:06:00 PM EDT  
Blogger EntrepreneurNI said...

*go

August 31, 2006 at 4:06:00 PM EDT  
Blogger The thinking thinker said...

Seriously coke helps...
hehehe depends what coke r we tlkng about!!!

September 1, 2006 at 2:20:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home