Friday, January 29, 2010

Moving

It's a good milestone to have. To move offices signifies that we are bigger than we were two years back but it also means a loss of a home.

It's the place we live in for most of our waking hours. It's where we create a family, hand picked at that. Each of them is smart and brings something unique to us as a unit. And now we are on to another place so we can add more intelligent people.

V and I have moved office locations twice and also opened a few branches earlier. I don't know why this one makes me feel at a loss. I don't even like this building!

Maybe it is because this place was a haven when I needed one. Or maybe I am just getting older. The old have a tougher time letting go of things than the young. It was exciting to move earlier. It meant sitting and planning the new design. Now, it's boring. Moving is being planned by someone else. The transportation is being arranged by another person. There is no work for me to do, except for the drudgery stuff of signing checks and clearing the local accounts.

Oh well, maybe when I am in the new place I will not want to leave it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home