Thursday, April 20, 2006

5.5 Year Anniversary

Vinit and I celebrated our 5 years and 6 months anniversary a few weeks ago. It worked out great 'cause it was a weekend and we spent two days having fun.

The first day was a typical NYC date- lunch by the river, a walk by central park, MOVIE!(ICe Age 2!!!) and a kabab mein haddi late night movie with Vivek and Ruth.
The second day was more fun with us taking our Ducati out to the Seven Lakes. I love summer!

Here are the pics:

Almost a summer day. :-)
Brooklyn bridge is also almost in the background.
The almost drunk guy wasn't able to focus.











Beautiful!














This one is my new desktop

2 Comments:

Blogger Vinit Bhansali said...

I loooove the photos and I looooove the new blog.

Oh, and I loooooove you!

April 20, 2006 at 12:28:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there... lovebirds!
Chanced upon this blog from Simu's page... Lovely snaps.. Great to hear about the jan date too.. Congrats!!
Keep in touch..
Luv,
Vini

June 27, 2006 at 2:02:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home